Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday 12 June 2016

Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge.

The Title page

Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge is a comic I'm currently making. I'm up to page 28 and when finished the comic will be somewhere around 300-400 pages long depending on what I add or remove form the draft. The Comic will focus on Xerxes, a warrior who is fighting the Astart Empire. The Astart Empire is lead by Astarte, a goddess who has turned the Jamesos Realm into a desert. Xerxes fights Astarte but Astarte wins and steals nine tenths of Xerxes' soul. Later she uses it to make forces to attack the Jamesians and their allies.

Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge Will be told mostly from Xerxes' point of view as Xerxes has to travel all over the Jamesos Realm to reunite is spirit and end the curse by killing Astarte. 
The Greater Jamesos Realm at the time of Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge.

On Xerxes' journey he will encounter many challenges and many characters. Some characters are friendly while others are hostile. Most of the enemies Xerxes will face will be influenced by Astarte in some way but some will be hostile because of events that have nothing to do with Astarte.

Some of the Characters that will appear in Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge
These Characters will appear at different parts of the story. I will do character profiles on all of them. 

Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge will have it's first 3 pages released on July 17th 2016 and will have 3 pages released every Saturday/Sunday because that is the amount of pages I can make in one week. By then I should have 43 pages done. I made these pages before so that if I cannot make pages on that week for whatever reason , I can still give you 3 new pages. 
I hope you enjoy reading Xerxesian Chronicles: Astarte's Challenge when I start releasing the pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment